Monday, July 13, 2009

It's hard to believe...

that in 10 days or less we will get to see our baby girl at last! At today's doctor's appt I was now 3 cm dilated and still 50% effaced. Because my doctor is worried about her being a bigger baby, she scheduled an induction for July 23rd at 6am... I AM SOOO OVERWHELMED!!!

Mommy and Bailee are flying in on Monday afternoon... so hopefully Avery will stay in the oven a little longer! I need my mommy here before she comes! ha ha!

I have so many craft projects going on at once because I want to make sure I can get them all done before Avery or my mom and sister comes! On top of that I need to clean both bathrooms, kitchen, our bedroom, and dust everything too! OMGoodness! So much to do! Anyone wanna come clean the bathrooms and kitchen? PLEASE ha ha! :) Pray that I can get it all done and that I don't pop her out in the process!

1 comment:

  1. If we lived closer I so would be there to help you! SO EXCITED for you guys!!!! LOVE YOU BOTH!

    ReplyDelete