Tuesday, March 9, 2010

SEWING!

Well, for forever I've been talking about finally taking my Singer Prelude out of the box that it's sat in for 2 1/2 years and finally I did it last night! I've already made two things! I'm so excited about them! :) I'm not too fantastic since I haven't sewed since high school (almost 7 years ago) :)
The END... not sure what I will tackle next but I'd really like to find some sweet fabric while I'm at HOME at Hobby Lobby so that I can make either a convertible car seat cover or even a diaper bag!!!! :)

3 comments:

  1. OMG - TEACH me how to do that?! Lovvve it!!! AND I LOVE your BLOG!!!!! You're such a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS SO ADORABLE!!! YOURE GENIUS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg this is sooo adorable!! will you post the tutorial for it, please? :D

    ReplyDelete