Thursday, March 19, 2009

She's a movin!



Well little Avery started moving around like crazy yesterday!!! There have been a few times that I was like WOAH what was that? But it wasn't definite enough to say it was her... but yesterday I think she might have had the hiccups! It kinda tickled! I know that she's all I talk about but seriously that's the happiest and most exciting thing going on in my life right now... probably ever!

I registered at Target this past weekend... and the only bedding that I can find that I like has been at Pottery Barn lol... I feel like such a snob but I've tried to fall in love with others and it just doesn't work!!! :/ SO mom made me register there for my bedding. Here's a picture of it! :)




3 comments:

  1. I love love love the bedding. It's a Avery style bedding :) Miss you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avery is a great name, and I love the bedding you choose, absolutely wonderful, hopefully I can pay you a visit this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you and ooh sounds good to me!!!! :):)

    ReplyDelete