Thursday, March 5, 2009

I love it how...

God is the one constant in our lives... he puts things in our lives that may challenge, encourage, try, or even sometimes defeat us but NO MATTER what, he's always there on the other side. I have been praying so hard that God will draw me closer to him and just reveal himself more to me, so I'm not sure why I'm so surprised that I've been hit with trials... because that is how he grows us right? So instead of continuing to dwell on them... I'm making my choice to rise above it and take what he's got for me out of these situations! :)

Overall, it's been a great week... Maddie has been a sweet heart for the most part this week and we've had so much fun, going to the park, going to the bounce place and just having fun simple picnics outside! She's such a ham sometimes! It really makes me wonder about what our baby is going to be like... especially character wise... Sheldon and I were both fairly rambunctious as kids so it kind of frightens me lol but I know regardless it'll be fun! :) Today marks ONE week till we get to find out whether or not it's a boy or girl! :) If you know Sheldon you know he has no filter and definitely says very MANY random and hilarious comments that continually keep me in stitches, one being the other night... We were hanging out on the couch watching American Idol and he leaned over an smashed his face into my belly and yelled, "YOU BETTER GROW A PENIS!!! GROW A PENIS!!!!" lol Obviously the baby already is whatever it's going to be lol but still cracked me up... That's just my husband! :)

2 comments:

  1. Um, I think it's super funny that you said PENIS in your blog! haha. I hope your pregnancy is going well. Thanks for the compliment on my stuff for the art show. I can't wait to see what you are having. So much fun. Once you find the gender out it is so fun planning the nursery, buying clothes, baby showers, etc. Enjoy it and rest a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol it's a blog right, like a journal.. just gotta be me right!? ha ha I CAN'T WAIT TO START PLANNING AND BUYING CLOTHES!!! HA HA!! :)

    ReplyDelete