Friday, May 22, 2009

Blessed beyond belief! (cont.)

Best Friends, even though we live so far away from each other... my love and gratefulness grows for each of you still. I hope you know how much I appreciate each of you in your own unique way. Nothing could ever change that! Thank you for being there for me and putting up with me even when we don't have time to talk to each other. I pray for each of you daily! :)



Well, after Danyelle's wedding we headed back to Pilot Point where all the girls were showing up from after Rachel's wedding... we just lounged around that night and ate brisket with my family. The next morning was Sunday and I got up and headed to church with my family while the girls slept in... (they all had long drives to make after the shower!)

Church was really good, it's so nice to see everyone and to hear my Pastor speak. The music was awesome, I'm really digging the new Music Pastor they hired! I hope that Park Street continues to progress and reach that next level of outreach to the younger generation. I know that although the road there is rough, the outcome is incomparable!

After church I mingled with everyone of course and then headed home with Bailee... we had some more tasty brisket that my Daddy made for lunch and then the girls and I went outside for a photo shoot! lol We haven't had a good one in a long time but it was a lot of fun besides the ants! :) My favorite of the pictures is above! :)

When we were all done, people started showing up for Avery's shower... I'm seriously in awe of the amount of people that came. When the shower first started I was very emotional... no not just because of pregnancy... BUT, when you live far away from home like I do... I think sometimes you get it into your head that you don't have that many people that care or are close to you... but with everyone that showed up it proved to me that people still cared and that meant the world to me. I bawled like a baby! Avery got so many cute outfits and needed items off of the registry, not to mention the cash and gift cards that I'll be able to use after the shower here when I know what I still need! :) God is so good and I never doubted that he'd provide for us but AGAIN, it's overwhelming when it all comes together and you realize that he did provide and that faith you had just grew a million times! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment