Monday, June 8, 2009

AMAZING, yet again... why am I surprised?



Well we had our Florida shower this past Saturday and it was amazing yet again... Mike and Mickey came down on Friday night with Emma so that Mickey and Emma could go to the shower with me! We went to Cheddars and watched Wipeout... and then crashed of course! They're parents already so they get tired early too but Sheldon and I are definitely there too! Sheldon fell asleep before everyone on the couch lol... such a nerd!

Saturday morning Mike went with Sheldon up to the church so Sheldon could help set up for the Men's prayer breakfast... after that they went fishing! Mickey and I got up and started getting ready a little later and then headed to the shower at the church. I got pretty nervous on the way because sitting in front of people opening up presents is so awkward lol. If you've been married or had a baby you know exactly what I'm talking about! My friend Nicole was able to come to the shower so having she and Mickey there made everything all the better! I'll post more about our day and more pictures later on, for now I have to go to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment