Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Getting there!


Well this Friday will make me 34 weeks... which is absolutely insane! I cannot believe that time has flown by this quickly! I have 2 1/2 weeks of work left and then it's off to camp with the kiddos!

I'm going to miss Maddie Grace so much... I've been taking care of this precious girl since she was 3 months old and in just one short week she'll be 2. Again, TIME FLIES!!!! I definitely feel like she's apart of my own family and I am already beginning to become territorial over her with the new nanny that's coming in... she's mine still! :) Avery and I will have to go over and visit with her often!

Although it is sad leaving this chapter of my life, I am so excited to begin the next... becoming a mommy! I have been having frequent dreams about her arrival... some precious and some just plain weird, but they say that's normal during pregnancy lol. My last dream was yesterday during my nap... I was visiting my grandmother (who passed away in 2005) and we were talking about baby Avery and me being a mommy. I had my hand on my stomach and I could feel her hand pressing against mine and all of the sudden she popped out of my belly... NO LIE... I gave birth not through the birth canal but through my freaking stomach! lol weirdest ever! But this just shows you how much I have been thinking about her and wanting to meet her so soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment