Friday, September 25, 2009

FINALLY!

Well, I've gone on and on about how unmotivated I've been feeling lately and I think that finally I'm over it... well at least for a short period of time! :) Thursday I pretty much cleaned the whole house with the exception of our bathrooms. I mentioned before that our landlord is selling our condo, well as most of you know this consists of people coming to VIEW our condo. SOOO this morning we got a call that they wanted to come view within the next hour. LOL this forced me to pick up everything I had messed up from the day before... then I was anal about it all day long, kept re-picking up EVERYTHING! So maybe they should visit every day and I'll always have a clean house! :) I even did the dishes after dinner tonight and I'm pretty sure I never do that! LOVING THIS! For dinner we had those broccoli and cheese stuffed chicken breasts with corn pudding and biscuits! YUMMY! For dessert I made this "Strawberry Ooey-Gooey Cake" OH MY GOODNESS, TO DIE FOR!


I got the recipes for the corn pudding and the cake off of this new blog I'm following, House of Bowling Recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment