Sunday, September 20, 2009

Moving?

Wellll... Turns out our landlord is going to short-sell our condo!

At first I was quite frightened at the thought of not knowing what the future held BUT I'm learning that this may be just what we need! After looking for a few weeks at different apartments for rent... we have found a townhouse that is in a perfect location.... 1. Mile from Sheldon's parents, 2. Close for kids to come over more often, 3. Across the street from some new friends! IT has so much more room than our condo even though it's a half bath smaller... TALLL ceilings and soooo much storage room OH and a garage. THE only trick is that it's a tad bit over our price range...

I know God's gonna put us where we need to be but I do ask that you'd pray for this situation and that the owner might reduce the rental price so that we can move into this townhouse! :) Love ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you guys! I hate the price of everything in Florida! Especially when working in the ministry! It sometimes seems impossible! But God will open the door to the perfect place, hopefully this townhome is that perfect place!

    ReplyDelete