Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Diaper Cake!

So a few weeks ago we held a baby shower for a girl in our church. She's super sweet and has been through a lot of hard times but seems to really be trying to get her life back on track! My mother in law, Tiffany and I worked really hard to make it perfect for her!

Sometimes I feel like there's no better way to show someone Christ's love than to spoil them rotten! he he! YES I know that this is not always the best option but sometimes it works! :)

Here are a few pictures from the shower... Baby Tayla Faye was born 2 weeks prior to the shower so she's also included! :)Dawn from Kiki La Ru sent this precious cake bunting to us as the sweetest gesture to show her support for this young mother as well! Not the greatest pictures BUT it looked precious!!! And as you'll see below I put the cake bunting on top of the diaper cake after I finished it at home just to add some height and if I had two of the buntings I totally would have left it! So ladies not only can you use Dawn's buntings for your edible cakes they are super presh on diaper cakes! :)


Here is the name banner I made for the shower and Tayla now has it in her bedroom at home for decoration! I sell these on my Etsy! Check them out!


My fellow crafter and dear friend Tiffany made 4 precious diaper cupcakes to go on cake stands in the center of each table! LOVE!


My very first diaper cake completed! ^

We had so much fun putting this all together and our next project is a wedding shower for my Brother in law and his fiance'! It's this Saturday so my goal will be to put up pictures sometime next week! Maybe sooner if ya'll get lucky! :) Woo hoo! I'm enjoying blogging again!

No comments:

Post a Comment