Saturday, February 28, 2009

Good but tiring day!

Saturdays are definitely my normal day to sleep in and rest from the previous week... However this Saturday we had plans in Orlando for the day. We went to Sanford for lunch with Mike, Mickey, and Emma Jane at Qdoba! It's always super refreshing to be around people like them who have so much in common with us. Mickey and I had a good time talking, catching up and discussing the ministry. I love how God places people in our lives at just the perfect time to encourage or even just to level you out. Mickey definitely does that for me lol :) THANK YOU MICKEY!

After our afternoon with the Elkins we headed over to Altamonte Springs where the Wertz's are staying at Lori's mothers house. They've been in town over the last week to spend time with Lori's mom... In January doctors gave her 6 months to live. It's been a very difficult time for them and especially Lori. I didn't expect to be able to see them when they came up because obviously they were here to spend time with her mother but Lori asked us to come see the kids... and we definitely couldn't refuse the offer! :) I seriously love their family with all my heart... most of you already know this! It's just so good to be around people who know and love you for you 100% of the time. Please keep their family in your prayers they will be going through so much over the next part of the year.

Well as I was saying Saturday's my day to rest so since it's so late I'm gonna go to bed! This baby needs some sleep! :) Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. you have a baby in your belly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I KNOW!!! I can't hardly believe it! :) When are ya'll gonna have another one? :)

    ReplyDelete