Saturday, April 25, 2009

Avery's Room...

I got to sleep in fortunately today... although the more I lay down the more my back hurts... weird (any suggestions?)... So now I'm gonna get ready for the day and run some errands. First thing on the list... GET A PREGNANCY PILLOW... see if that helps the lower back pain.

I'm in the process of rearranging Avery's room and getting her closet together so that after the upcoming showers we'll be totally ready to get things organized everywhere! I will definitely put up pictures when I get everything together! :) I'm very excited! I'm gonna run to Stellie Bellies, a super amazing consignment shop we have here to scout out some items we're in need of so I'm gonna head out! Hope everyone has an amazing weekend and that it seems like a long one because they always go by sooo fast! :)


3 comments:

  1. Heating pad on low helped me. I would watch TV and lay on it. i wish I was there to go consignment shopping!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tylenol at night helps. It's the only pain reliever that doctors say is okay to use when you are pregnant. Try stretching daily to help loosen your muscles. Also, when I had a trainer last year she said that when you build up your leg muscles, mainly your hamstrings, it helps with all back pain. (I don't know how but it really did help)

    ReplyDelete
  3. get an exersize ball and kneel over it - kind of start it under your chest and roll toward your belly, if that makes sense. kneeling and letting my belly "hang" seemed to help. also STAY IN THE POOL EVERY MOMENT YOU CAN!!!

    ReplyDelete