Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lord, what a day!

So this morning I got up at my usual 5:45 to get ready for work... about 10 minutes before I left I started having a sharp stabbing pain in my lower right abdomen area. I tried to ignore it and just finish getting ready. By the time I started driving to work it had gotten pretty bad... It didn't seem like a normal cramp that I'd had before... this was much worse... SO I called Sheldon to tell him I thought something was wrong with me or Avery... by now I was crying of course because it was a very scary feeling... I got to work and just put my feet up. After about 30-45 minutes the pain finally started to lesson and distribute across all of my lower abdominal area. Sheldon came and got me not long after. When the doctor's office finally called me back she explained to me that it seemed I was having severe round ligamental pain. Although my pains were worse than normal she was pretty convinced that's what it was... which is basically the stretching of the uterus as Avery grows. CRAZY!!! Although I am still pretty sore... the pain is NOTHING compared to this morning so I am very happy to know that we're gonna be ok lol :)

This afternoon I had a scheduled ultrasound at 3:30. Avery was ALL OVER THE PLACE,... even the tech was like "good grief" lol I do believe we have a spit fire on our hands. Not sure why I'm surprised ha ha! :) Avery's due date was yet again pushed forward from August 3rd to now, July 31st... so maybe we won't have a little August family after all! My whole family will be here the last week of July so the earlier the better that way Daddy and Ricky will be able to meet Avery then! :) So this Friday I will be 24 weeks! TIME IS FLYING! There's still so much to do and so much money to save lol... insane!

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA she's gonna be crazy just like you :) I miss you like crazy!! and maybe Avery will be born the day I get married, August 2nd :)

    Love,
    Ashley Owens

    ReplyDelete