Thursday, December 10, 2009

Simply haaavin, a wonderful Christmas time! :)

Well, if you know me... you know that Christmas is my most favorite time of year! I usually have ALLL of my decor out the week after Halloween... Yes I know you think I'm nuts, well I SIMPLY don't care lol. I have my reasoning. Being away from home, decorating for Christmas makes it feel more comfortable. SO that's what I do! :)

BUT since we moved right after Halloween this year I've been unpacking and organizing instead of decorating... Sad times! But I did manage to get everything up the week after Thanksgiving. So the house is feeling spectacularly warm AND since it's getting cooler outside... it's perfect timing! :) We took our Christmas pictures this past Sunday and I am in love with them, Donna Bailey is my hero!

After Ave was born we took her professional pictures which I have never managed to post on here. BUT when we ordered copies we decided to do a Christmas Card/ Birth Announcement, YES 5 months after she was born... so that's why we took another Christmas picture so that everyone can have an updated pic as well! :) Here are the pictures that will be on the card...

2 comments: